If you have been following me on social media you know that my holiday season has been filled with gift guides, shopping, moving, remodeling, partying, and entertaining which only means one thing: I need a drink or an entire party pack for me, myself, and I (and my friends)! I know just the party pack. Have you guys seen the mike’s hard 12 bottles variety pack aka “Tw’elf pack” yet?
The party pack is 12 bottles of all the best flavors of my mike’s hard! My favorite is still the OG mike’s lemonade because living in LA and Scottsdale we tend to have HOT days and they cool me down but keep my snarkiness hot.
You know I always tell you about the coolest things happening on the interweb and this post is no different especially because it is creative and you can win some cool prizes. I am talking about the “Tw’elf Re-Gift-O-Rama” from mike’s hard lemonade. It is a social media based version of the white elephant party (and you don’t even need to wear an ugly Christmas sweater for this one but you can if you want).
The instructions are super easy:
1. Go shopping (yay) and
2. Grab a mike’s hard lemonade or 12 aka Tw’elf pack
3. Get creative. Maybe gather some friends, furry animals, Santa hat, beads, “Elf on the Shelf” or even a “Mensch on a Bench” along with some mike’s hard and take a #Twelfie (holiday themed selfie) – but remember to keep them PG rated people!
4. Post your most creative photo showing how mike’s brings flavor to any and every holiday celebration.
5. Don’t forget to add the hashtag #Twelfie on either twitter or facebook when you upload the #Twelfie along with the picture.
6. Log on to twelfie.mikeshard.com and WIN! Everyone is a winner – remember this is the new version of a white elephant party and you know what that means.
7. If you don’t like your gift, you can re-gift to a friend on your social network.
8. BONUS: You can do it once a day so if you re-gift, don’t worry you can have another chance to win something cool.
What are the prizes? They range from super silly “gag” gifts of funny GIF’s, mounted squirrel heads, or mike’s footed PJ’s (I need a mike’s onesie) to awesome smart watches, gift card and even gaming systems! Gaming system? YES!
So, remember to add me to your social network and remember who sent you! Happy holidays. Oh and Teddy Brewski wishes your furry friends a Happy Pawlidays too.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of mike’s hard lemonade. The opinions and text are all mine.
**Stay snarky my friends!**