Prize worth up to $100!!!
I have wanted to give back to all my wonderful supporters for a while now. I am cooking up a great surprise for ALL of you in the next few weeks and actually want the prize myself. But, in the meantime we have a little wager going here at melanysguydlines.com and want to know which MG’s Avatar picture you like the best. If you could not tell, we are creative people and super passionate about a few things: Humor, music, and SPORTS! The contest is as follows:
Please go the KISSEZZ tab or https://melanysguydlines.com/kissezz/ and peruse the current selection of football photos and create a comment worth reading. Don’t worry even if you are a Baltimore Ravens fan (I don’t know why), you have a chance to win too! Or if you don’t like either team in the bowl, there is something for you too! (Not all of us here at melanysguydlines.com are from San Francisco so this is a fair contest and totally unbiased).
Please take a minute and do (ALL of) this for your chance to win:
1. Choose by clicking on your favorite picture on https://melanysguydlines.com/kissezz/ and on the separate landing page (with just that picture) press “Like”.
2. Leave a creative caption (you can do it, you funny people) and/or funniest comment (again we are unbiased).* KEEP IT CLEAN PLEASE
3. Follow me on twitter @Melanyb12
4. Re-tweet the melanysguydlines.com photo link along with your creative caption and/or funny comment
5. DON’T FORGET to add my handle to the tweet @Melanyb12
6. Share with friends on Facebook! (Don’t be selfish – they should laugh at melanysguydlines.com too).
7. Deadline is February 2, 2013 at 12:00PM PST
What you get: (besides being a part of the 6000+ rockstars that support melanysguydlines.com). A choice of your favorite merchandise. Item(s) totaling up to $100 from http://www.nflshop.com/home/index.jsp
After we pick the winner, I will contact you and we will go shopping (online) for your favorite hat, sweatshirt, pair of underwear or socks (I won’t judge and promise that your choice will have no reflection upon the subject of the next blog post)!
What do you think?
**Stay snarky my friends!**