This year I am going to try a few new things. I am going to stick with these promises to myself because that is what resolutions are – aren’t they? I better or I am going to be really upset with myself. Plus, I will have no one to blame but me.
1. Make appointments in my calendar for “ME” time. Seriously. I have two
“meetings” a week labeled in my calendar as “Zumba” and at least one titled “Golf Lesson”.
I work hard and these “meetings” help with my sanity. The only way I can consistently attend them is if I have them blocked in my hectic calendar as meetings. That is what they are and that is how I am staying happy and sane. Whatever you have to do to give back to yourself – do it! I am!!!! Promise.
2. Let go of the things I can not change. Let go of issues from the past I will not repeat. No regrets, just learning experiences.
3. Let things go. There is no need to hold on. This includes shoes, purses, pants, weight and negative people. (Wish I could have done this before the move #???)
4. Let things roll off my back just like a duck. I don’t quack but if I am unable to let go of the little things in life – how will I ever deal with the really important issues?
5. Break down my wall…..so I can allow all the good people, places and things to enter. Not everyone is an asshole.
6. Perspective. Learn to put things in perspective. BIGGIE!
7. Priorities. Reorganize. People, places and things.
8. Rock out. Rock out. Rock out some more!
9. Take a vacation. Raises hand high in the air. Can someone come pack for me?
10. Laugh way more. It burns calories. Make people laugh more. There is nothing better.
11. See my parents more. I love them to pieces.
12. Take Teddy Brewski for more walks. He deserves them!
13. Practice what I preach. AMEN! A-WOMEN!
14. Stop being a klutz. Seriously. Walking boot? Brushes?
15. Don’t compare myself to others. You do you and I do me! K?
16. Take time to stop and smell the roses.
17. Stop swearing…….so f@$# much.
What are yours?
**Stay snarky my friends!**