This post discusses a very important topic: indulging in alcoholic beverages of the champagne and wine nature over and over again with out wasting a sip. We all deserve a glass of wine or champagne once in a while, right? For some of us, that is more often than others. For me, I am a Prosecco drinker! I love it. It is light and refreshing which is mandatory while living in the Arizona desert. It is sweet but not too sweet. I don’t like anything or anyone too sweet. I don’t trust them and neither should you.
But, back to the topic at hand which is champagne and wine. Sometimes, I like to enjoy a glass or two and still have a half bottle of my favorite brand left but can never find the right device to seal said bottle without losing a sip or preserving the crispness of the flavor. Does this every happen to you? I have bought corks and other devices where you have to be an aeronautical engineer to figure it out and or make as much as one to purchase the complicated device because they are so expensive.
I compiled a short list of reasons why someone would like to preserve a bottle after it has been opened. As if you really needed reasons to maintain the flavor and quality of your favorite beverage but humor me:
Reasons to preserve your favorite bottle of wine or champagne:
1. You live alone and want to enjoy a glass (or maybe 2 glasses) in 1 night and would like to keep the second half (or third) of the bottle for the next night.
2. I always say I only want a boyfriend on Sunday and Monday nights. Maybe you can relate? So, you would like to share a glass of Pinot with Sunday and a glass of Riesling with Monday but need to keep the bottles fresh just in case there is a Tuesday.
3. You are relaxing by the pool and want a Mimosa. Brut works the best for Mimosas. But, you change your mind half way through your tanning session and crave a Kir Royale and need Rose to complete the drink. What do you do with the rest of the bottle of Brut?
4. You want to sip something sweet with the fresh strawberries you picked up at the market but realize they aren’t in season. You don’t feel like the Riesling you opened an hour ago because you have a Chardonnay that goes better with your piece of fresh fish for dinner.
5. You want to make Prosecco popsicles because who doesn’t like popsicles?
6. You have been cleansing all week and decide to treat yourself to Italian flair (because you cook great meatballs) and would love a glass of Shiraz but your Sunday man cancelled and you don’t want to waste the rest of the red goodness you opened while slaving over the stove making those meatballs.
7. You’re a parent and deserve an “award glass” of whatever for making it through every single day with your little ones. Especially, after finally tucking them into bed following a day of them painting each other in peanut butter, dipping your dogs paws in the fish tank or just being the lovable little holy terrors they are every, single day. Cheers. Enjoy your glass and save the rest for tomorrow. You might need 2 glasses because you never know what they will do next.
So, with all of these scenarios you need to feel confident that you have the best apparatus to maintain these bottles after they are opened to ensure they taste just as good the second or third time around. Right?
Well, I finally found something that you need! I need. We all need.
It is called zzysh® and would be considered by some to be a necessity in their bar. zzysh® preserves wine and champagne so that you can enjoy bottles repeatedly without losing the flavor.
Sound too good to be true? NOPE! It is real! Holy zzysh®!
The zzysh® products work on both wine and champagne. Plus, they are easy to use and won’t hurt your wallet! BONUS! Savor your favorite flavor over and over again without the taste, smell or quality being altered. The only thing you have to do is make room in your fridge sit back and enjoy every sip as if it was your last. It is affordable and easy to use especially in comparison to competitor’s products.
zzysh® is easy as 1,2,3,4 and works as smooth as a fine wine.
Check out the revolutionary wine and champagne preserving system in action here:
This wouldn’t be MelanysGuydlines if I didn’t offer you something awesome along with introducing you to these great products. I have a code for 20% off! It makes a great gift or just keep it for yourself (which I know most of you will do). You will use it and thank me later by offering me a glass of “zzysh®” -ed Prosecco to celebrate your new favorite product that you need right now!
USE CODE: getyourzzysh
What bottle are you bringing over to thank me with? We can zzysh® the second one together so bring two! CHEERS!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Zzysh. The opinions and text are all mine.
**Stay snarky my friends!**
What a great gift idea. I love this and how funny are you?
It is a great gift idea! Thanks! Don’t forget to use my code!
Can I use your 20% more than once. I would like to purchase a few if I could.
Thank you for this opportunity. I am a big wine drinker and can’t always finish the bottle and sometimes am afraid to open because of that. I have to try this.
HAHAHAHAHA! Use the code and share this with friends and family! Thank you!