I am due for another installment as to why people like memes. It has been a while and I have been collecting a few good “guydlines” for your snarky, reading pleasure.
Sometimes there is a theme to the memes I create and sometime there isn’t but it is all based on something I am experiencing at the time. They usually start as Facebook posts or tweet and then develop into picture with pretty colors and interesting fonts. If that is what I have to do to relieve my snarkasm then that is what I am going to do!
Make sure to check out my Instagram because these are all living there right now but I thought I would put them together in a little diddy right here.
Ready? I don’t care. We are going. Snark on!
1. Wouldn’t it be nice if all your friends supported you as much as they say they do?
Wouldn’t it? I have said it time and time again. Friends are not the biggest supporters and I am thankful that I don’t need to rely on them to feed Teddy Brewski.
2. Friends are supposed to be therapy, not make you need therapy.
You know those friends that just exhaust you emotionally. Yeah – me too. Thank goodness I have a good Dr!
3. I totally wanted to go to your singles dance party if it wasn’t called a singles dance party.
Right? Why do singles events have to sound like a party of rejects? My RSVP is No.
4. Relationship Status: As fulfilling as the food supply for survivalists on Naked and Afraid.
When it rains, it pours but when there is a drought well……I’m starving.
And there couldn’t be a post here without a mention of relationships on SOCIAL MEDIA right?
5. There is always going to be a new social media site. Remember: It is ok not to jump on the bandwagon. It is better to rock at 5 social media channels than suck at 20.
TRUTH!!! Remember Meerkat? Me Neither.
6. Don’t believe everyone who says they are an expert. I can say I am a unicorn but I am not.
I don’t have a horn.
**Stay snarky my friends!**